Start.io Inc. (“Start.io”) may share with or transfer or license data to Data Partners categorized under one or more of the following categories:
- DMP – data management platform; technology platform used for collecting and managing data, mainly for digital marketing purposes. The platform allows to generate audience segments, which are used to target specific users in online advertising campaign(s).
- DSP – demand side platform: system that allows buyers of digital advertising inventory to manage multiple ad exchange and data exchange accounts through one interface. DSP may include retargeting activities.
- Cross device platforms – using the data for identifying user across multiple devices and/or browsers used by the user.
- Advertising agencies and/or advertisers.
- Marketing insights and market analysis (used for example for users’ acquisition).
- Segmentation, profiling and audiences’ creations based on certain parameter(s) of users.
Anonymized data may be shared with Data Partners for any purpose and not limited to the above categories of Data Partners.
|Screen Moguls Limited||https://screenmoguls.com/privacy|
|Factual Inc.||https://www.factual.com/privacy/services/||Data shared by Start.io with Factual may be further shared or transferred by Factual to the following entities: Google, The Trade Desk, Adobe, Mediamath, Amazon, AT&T, Appnexus, Xandr, Loopme, Adform, MediaIQ, S4M, Amobee.|
|Verizon Media||https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/privacy/||Previously known as Oath|
Last Update: January 7, 2021