Glossary | M | Monetization SDK
What is Monetization SDK?
A software development kit (SDK) is a set of tools that provides a developer with the ability to build a custom app which can be added on, or connected to, another program.
SDK integration is the process of importing a library file into your project in order to use that file’s functions. For example, an app developer can serve advertisements and effectively monetize his app by integrating Start.io’s SDK.
Android Step-By-Step SDK integration
- Check what Android version the SDK supports
- Add the SDK to your project, either through Gradle or manually
- Update the AndroidManifest.xml.
- Set the listeners and then initialize the SDK
- Verify your SDK integration
- Update your app-ads.txt <to learn move register our platform and visit our support center portal.start.io >
iOS Step-By-Step SDK Integration for
- Check what iOS version the SDK supports
- Add the SDK to your project either via CocoaPods or manually.
- Set the delegates.
- Initialize the Start.io iOS SDK.
- Verify your integration
Update your app-ads.txt <to learn move register our platform and visit our support center www.portal.start.io >