At Start.io (formerly StartApp) we are looking for talented, passionate people who want to help us shape the future of decision making in business. Together, we can build success for our customers and partners, for Start.io as a company, and for your professional career and personal aspirations.
Humble, forward-thinking, self-taught, curious, creative, and open-minded
A team of individual talents & personalities, working as one for a common purpose
Try bold new ideas and set ambitious quantified targets
Move fast, take ownership and make an impact
Start.io puts its best work forward when our employees bring their diverse points of view to the table. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About The Position
- Develop and integrate production system supporting tools.
- Lead system integrations between R&D and Operations teams.
- Work closely with analysts, developers and operations staff
- Manage a large production environment including various server clusters, databases, BigData system, etc.
- Monitor the infrastructure and proactively scale as necessary.
- Evaluate and implement a continuous delivery framework including data center infrastructure, build process and deployment.
- Working closely with R&D, supporting them in building new services.
- Hands-on working experience with implementing configuration, build, deployment and release management strategies with tools such as Jenkins and/or gitlab
- experience with deploy management tools like ansible .
- System Engineering or System Administration experience. Strong knowledge in Linux administration – must!
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Working experience with the following technologies:, Kafka, ZooKeeper, Spark, k8s, Swarm, Docker , flink , argocd
- Experience setting up highly scalable and redundant systems
- Strong code and scripting skills ( Go / Bash / Python )
- Experience with databases – MySQL, Vertica, MongoDB, VoltDB , or other in memory Databases
- Experience with hashi corp tools such as terraform , consul and vault .
- BA/Bsc in engineering/ Computer Science or similar
- Previews experience in startup company – advantage.
- Previous knowledge and experience working with cloud AWS / GCP – advantage.
- Team player, high motivation and ability to work in flexible hours.
- Team player, Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- knowledge in DevOps security world (DevSecOps) is a big plus .
About The Position
- Proactively identify and seek out prospective clients and partners from a wide range of industries and categories
- Effectively manage the business development process from initial outreach to use case identification to negotiation and deal closing
- Drive partnership performance, ensuring maximum success for all parties
- Work with internal customer success teams to ensure efficient and seamless data integrations with partners
- Oversee pipeline, revenue forecasts and activity reports in Salesforce to provide management with full visibility and a predictable revenue model
- Collaborate with StartApp’s product team to identify new opportunities for product development and business expansion
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience, ideally working in or catering to the marketing technology industry in a data sales and/or business development capacity
- Proven track record of deal creation and closing within the data or technology industries
- Solid understanding of mobile data, analytics, demographics, audience segmentation
- Aptitude for emerging technologies and advanced applications of data
- Familiarity with the 2major companies and players in the digital landscape
- Professional and proactive approach to business with an ability to work in a start-up environment
- Collaborative and team-focused mindset